This is our story....of love, life, and adoption

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Last week...

It seems I'm a day late and a dollar short on this blog. So I'll try and catch up. Went to the pumpkin patch last week. Claire was more interested in riding(falling out of) the wagon, then in the pumpkins themselves. It was funny to see all the Moms and Dads with their cameras, us included..
I could just take a million photos of this girl...wait I have


Fall birthday celebrations...
Claire loved playing with the big kids...
Halloweenie pictures to come....3 guesses to what we dressed her up as.

4 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

aww so sweet! I so want to take Noah to a pumpkin patch when he is better :) Can't wait for pics of her in costume. I am horrible at guessing but I'll play. Three guesses huh,

1. a ladybug
2. a pumpkin
3. a princess

lol I warned you I am horrible at this!

blessings,
Tami
Noah's mama

C's Mom said...

She does make one heck of a cute turkey :0)

Anonymous said...

Love that look on her face as Daddy helps her decorate her pumpkin! Too funny!!!

Sarah k said...

I guess a Turkey, a princess, and Tinker bell!!!

Too cute hon! She looks so relaxed with you guys!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com