- Our child won't chew through the wall or on the curtains when he's bored
- Our child won't take off every corner of every loose rug in the house..at least not with his teeth
- Our child won't play in his water when he's thirsty...well maybe he will
- Our child won't wake us in the middle of night to play..okay he might
- Our child won't sleep right smack dab in the middle of us leaving absolutely no room on our King sized bed....I know he probably will
- Our child won't poke every boney appendage into my spine while I sleep then act mad if I try to move him...right?
- Our child won't give us sad puppy eyes every single time we eat something begging for a morsel....so I can see this happening
- Our child won't whine every time we go out without him..creating serious guilt...aren't the grandparents supposed to stop this one?
- Our child won't leave his toy right in the middle of the floor so that when I get up half asleep in the middle of night I take a serious nose dive b/c I tripped over it....now really I can prevent this one..
- Our child won't cause serious mind boggling stress every time I hear him cough or sneeze..okay so I'm fooling myself!!!
- Our child won't ignore me when I tell him to quiet down because Daddy's trying to sleep...please tell me he will listen!!!!
- Our child won't eat every firey hot pepper off the pepper plant...oh wait I did that or was it my sister as a child...okay so maybe he will
- Our child won't....really I have one.....trust me...really....Our child won't be put in a cage when we leave the house!!!!!!! :0)
So I was trying to convice myself.....didn't work!!!!
But...he won't chew through the wall when he's bored, right?