This is our story....of love, life, and adoption

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Classic Thanksgiving pictures

(yes I know I'm late on these) You know, when I imagined for all those years what it would be like to have a baby....I always envisioned those classic tales of "things" babies do....

Like face planting during their first Thanksgiving dinner!!



You'll notice that her hand is to her mouth, b/c I think she fell asleep trying to get that last bit of food into her mouth.
..she had noodles stuck to their face(yes we always have traditional Filipino food at all our holidays). But poor little Claire didn't take her nap and after a few bites of Turkey and some noodles...she tried and tried to stay awake...but she just couldn't. What she did do was give me one of those classic moments I always dreamt about!!

10 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

oh my gosh! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos :) so sweet :) Love the high chair. when I saw the tray I thought it was the one Noah has but then I saw the back and it is sooo cute! and definitly not like ours :)

hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

island jen said...

oh god she cracks me up....!!

island jen said...

oh god she cracks me up....!!

Just Us said...

that was soo cute...classic picture to show at her wedding : )

Tisra said...

Oh Ann,

*Sigh* So worth the wait.

Tisra
waiting for referral, 19 months

Kristin said...

How sweet of her to be so accomodating! And so cute too!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I have on of those of Annie! :-)
Debbie

Sarah k said...

LOLOLOLOL..that is too funny!!!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com

Tish said...

cute!!!!! i always wanted M to do that, but he won't fall asl;eep anywhere but his bed. she looks so cute!

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

This is hilarious! I love these photos! Ahhh, she must be having some serious noodle dreams smelling all those yummies up close! =0) sara.sofa