Here is Claire with her new dump truck(two guesses on who picked out that gift)
Claire's first look Christmas morning(two guesses on who chopped off Mommy's head?)
The picture that didn't quite make the Christmas card, although I thought it would have made a very cute card.
And the official Christmas card photo.
- Claire is growing by leaps and bounds.
- After months of nonproductive drooling, she is finally cutting some molars. So that's eight teeth in with several more coming in.
- She is trying to say more words. And although Jon and I are the only ones that can probably understand what she's trying to say, it counts right?
- After giving up on trying to teach her signs, one day she was eating and signed "more". So I'm back on trying to teach her just a couple more words to cut down on her frustration level
- I think she has had a few night terrors. Very sad when she wakes up screaming and is not consolable
- She is climbing....a lot. We watched her today as she tried to climb the back of her crib. Seriously she's got to be way to young to not be a crib, right?