Okay, I have been tagged by Malou so here is MINE!!!
Seven things I'd like to do before I die:
- Be a Mommy, and be good at it(obvious one)
- Be a stay at home Mommy, and be good at it
- Go back to Hawaii
- Scuba the great reefs
- Meet the Pope
- Be able to run without my shins splitting, the back hurting, or my gastroc tearing
- Sing in public---I really can sing...seriously!!
Seven things I can't do:
- Keep my house clean like my Mother
- higher level math, or math at the Walmart checkout-ask Jon I argued once with the lady at Walmart....about what I was owed....I was wrong!!
- Maintain my weight...yuppers I'm a yo-yo'er
- Run, without my shins splitting, my back hurting, or my gastroc tearing...really I've tried!
- Go ONE FLIPPIN' day without checking all my blogs, yahoo groups, myspace, or emails
- Live without a dog...or two..
- Manage to get all the laundry washed, folded and put away in a week
Seven things that attracted me to my hubby:
- Pure Chemistry
- His big Heart!!
- The fact that not having children was NOT an option
- The importance of his family
- That he's a Mommas boy
- That he trusts me
- That he loves me without condition
- Marley and Me(get out the kleenex)
- The Notebook(More kleenex please)
- King of the Wind(my fav book as a kid)
- The Horse Whisperer(Notice a theme)
- Dean Koontz stuff
- Anything by Nick. Sparks(I'm a sap)
Seven movies I'd watch over and over:
- Dirty Dancing(I know all the dances, ask Jon, I've shown him)
- Good Wil Hunting(How you like them apples)
- Beaches(you are the wind beneath my wings..I can sing it too)
- Brokedown Palace(If you haven't seen it..do so)
- How to loose a Guy in 10 days(..ummm my Matthew's in it)
- Salton Sea(It's NOT a drug movie...)
- The Notebook
Seven people I'd like to tag:
- I don't know 7
- people that haven't
- already been tagged
- so, I guess
- you're just
- with lil' ole me