Since this blog is mostly about our adoption journey I'll start with 13 things about the infertility that brought us to adoption
- We are part of a very select group of people in the world that suffers from infertility, 10 percent of the population has some form of infertility, primary or secondary. It seems like a lot more when you are a part of this group.
- We both "have" issues that contribute to our infertility.
- There was a time when we would cry more often then we would smile.
- We now smile more often then we cry.
- Infertility has given us many gifts...one is strength.
- Another is a ROCK SOLID marriage.
- I think we will be better parents having dealt with infertility
- Infertility is all encompassing. It has ruled our lives in some way or another for 4 plus years.
- There was a time when I didn't think we'd make it past that point.
- I know better now...
- I know more about my body then I ever wanted to know b/c of infertility. Trust me...I don't need any monitors anymore. I can tell you on any given day where I am in my cycle and whatsa happening down there.
- I never knew love more then the day my hubby found me locked up in the bathroom, curled into a ball, and crying...he scooped me up and told me "we'll get through this together."
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants