This is our story....of love, life, and adoption

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Nada...

*Still no news from the agency. I am waiting until we hit the two week mark, until I ask them if they heard anything. That's Wednesday.

*A big Thank you to Jon's brother, for calling in a favor on Memorial day and getting someone to open a store for us so we could buy the part to fix the A.C. Seriously- Massive appreciation!!

*One of my best friends was in town this weekend. Love spending time with her and her family. Can't wait until we can get Claire into the pool and introduce her to "Ed's oyster shack".

*A big Thanks to hubby for offering(without my having to ask) to help out my sister and move her stuff into storage. I wasn't going to ask and I didn't have to, because he's just like that. Makes my heart all a flutter....

2 comments:

C's Mom said...

I hope you get word before you need to contact your agency. I feel for ya and hope you have your babe at the oyster shack soon.

Yep, seems you got yourself a good man. Gotta love that. That has to help make the waiting bearable.

Farrah said...

You will get good news soon! you have to find something out SOON!!!