This is our story....of love, life, and adoption

Monday, June 30, 2008

I wished for you

WE HAVE TICKETS!!!! I can't believe that in a few short weeks we will be on a plane to our sweet baby girl.

Been super busy trying to get it all together. I can't seem to think very straight right now. My stomach is in a perpetual state of disarray. When I am very stressed or nervous all I want to do is sleep which is pretty counterproductive to prepartions. Jon on the other hand seems to go into super sonic mode. Again opposites, but that's another story. Looks like miss Jannalee has been a busy bee. She sent Claire this wonderul adoption storybook which made me bawl like a little girl. Then she wrote something soo soo sweet on the inside which started it all again. Then she sent clothes and We are so Thankful.












Since our baby shower had to be moved until Claire is home and we didn't buy a whole lot at everyone's insistence, we are a bit unprepared for her arrival. So the parents have kicked into high gear. Love them!! Jon's Mom went and got her bedding. Isn't it soo pretty. I love it. Thank you. She also went and got an umbrella stroller to use in Taiwan, the highchair, and some sleepers. Have I said Thank GOD for parents. My parents are taking us out this coming weekend to round out the neccesities.





















We are truly blessed by those around us. And Claire is going to be one spoiled little sweetheart!!
Another family the Furbers, are in Taiwan right now picking up their son. They are with the same agency as we are and their son is/was at the same orphange at Claire. I am sooo happy for them!

9 comments:

C's Mom said...

Woooohhooooo! I am so glad to be seeing your dream finally coming to reality.

Enjoy, mama :0)

Farrah said...

I'm so happy for you, And I can't wait to see you as a family of 3

Anonymous said...

I love the bedding..it is the prettiest I believe I have ever seen for a girl.
I am so happy for you.
Hope you can keep us updated when you are over there getting your daughter.
She is going to love her new home and mommy and daddy for sure.

Jana

Judy said...

Looking forward to seeing pics with Claire in your arms and of your wonderful journey. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad your baby is finally coming home. I have watched your blog for a long time waiting for this moment. She is a beauty!

Very best wishes,
Mary

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

That's pretty ding dang gorgeous bedding! We have a purple butterfly one which is pretty similar so that made me smile! Great minds think alike! Sheesh... I wish I had your sleeping thing when things get hectic... I get CrAzY... I'm like turbo speedy Gonzalez. Anyways, have fun preparing... it has seemed like it is a whirlwind of stuff for you lately with the court process going fairly quick etc... so fun... I wish the best :0) Sara

Tish said...

cool tickets! love the bedding! what a blessing your parents & inlaws are...hooray for grandparents!!! can't wait til it's you in taiwan!!!

Sarah k said...

Ann, I am so glad you are in a state of "WOW" that is good and very long awaited.. yes? I am so happy for you, that you will on that plane soon and that Claire will be in your arms and I am so WAITING TO SEE THOSE PICTURES!!!!!
And Janalee is INDEED a busy bee. The book is too cool...

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

YIPEEE! :) I am sooo incredibly excited for you! :) Please do shar all about and those of us back home still waitin to make the trip are praying for yall :)

Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com