This is our story....of love, life, and adoption

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Think Blogger THINK!!!





Yay for me. I have been nominated for the thinking blogger award. That's so exciting. Anyhow when I started on the whole computer web log thing, I was mostly stalking others journeys. Then I started blogging last March, when we got onto the infamous waiting list. I've written about all the ups and downs. The joy and sadness all the while hoping and praying that we'll get word soon. But during my journey I still stalk A LOT of blogs...
I am supposed to continue this nomination thing to include 5 blogs that I love. I've tried to leave out those that have already been nominated, but the following are a few of the blogs I read frequently(trust me it was hard to narrow this down to 5)...
The Long Road to Taiwan: Here Jen talks about the journey to baby William. I love how honest she is about the wait and she always makes me feel not so alone.

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish: I have been following Lucia for a very long time. She was actually living in Japan, when they adopted her daughter, and they were able to foster her before her actual adoption. Lucia is always uplifting and positive and a great support.
Waiting for Abby: What do you do when you wait. You blog, you shop, you talk about it and does she. I tune it to see how Jenny is dealing with the ever increasing wait in China. It's been hard, but she's dealing fantastically. She's so ready for her Abby.
Awaiting Ava: This is a relatively new blog to me, although she's been around a long time. I just feel connected to her. She's super funny and insightful.
And I waited for the last slot to go to my friendy friend Val: {muwahhh} over at
Happy Girl(s): She makes me smile everyday. And she posts pictures just for me(sometimes) okay maybe not just for me, but she makes me feel like she's posting them for me. Seriously, she's been a great support to me!!
So to all the nominees Congrats and if you feel like it, write your own post about 5 of your favorite bloggy blogs.

7 comments:

Abby's Mom said...

Thank you Ann. I'm flattered that you thought of me :)

Deb said...

Great choices I'll have to check out a couple I've not seen before.
Congrats on your award.

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Thank you,Ann. You are always so thoughtful and sweet. What an honor! And congratulations to you! I am always amazed at how you keep up with so many in the blogging world..always offering support and kind comments. Hope to see you guys soon!

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Thank you,Ann. You are always so thoughtful and sweet. What an honor! And congratulations to you! I am always amazed at how you keep up with so many in the blogging world..always offering support and kind comments. Hope to see you guys soon!

Pug Mama said...

Thank you so very much. I am honored.

TaiwanMommy said...

Why THANK YOU, Darling!

And yes, those posts *are* often just for you.

xoxo
val

Jennifer, Billy,Samantha and Taylor said...

My blog is sooo boring, but Thanks!! You have brightened my day as usual. I actually wanted to thank you two weeks ago and thought I did. Sorry. Very sweet. I will hopefully have more interesting things on it soon.

Jennifer P.