This is our story....of love, life, and adoption

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Born in my heart!!!



Isn't this beautiful. This was a gift given to me by my friend Lucia and her family as a Thank you for helping with their son's surgery. Although it wasn't necessary as a thank you gesture, it is a much appreciated and now cherished gift. I was sooooo excited to get a gift in the mail, so excited that I couldn't get the package open. Jon had to open that very complicated envelope for me. I love it and it means “Sheng Zi Wo Xin” (Born in My Heart). It's from China Sprout if anyone is interested. Isn't that so perfect.

When I first rec'd it, I didn't know what it meant. So, when I called to tell them Thank You I asked. When Lucia told me what it meant, I had to hold back tears. Perfect, I say, perfect for how I feel. It is now proudly around my neck where it'll stay. So again to my friends-Thank YOU!!

17 comments:

C's Mom said...

It's beautiful!

I wear the calligraphy of 'love' everyday and will do so until my child is in my arms.

Abby's Mom said...

That's beautiful Ann!

island jen said...

awesome ann! it's totally perfect!

4D said...

That is beautiful!

Keep smilin!

Pug Mama said...

very pretty and thoughtful

dawn said...

Really lovely and it made me cry.

JEff said...

That's really neat. My sister in law does artwork and has a piece that has that on it.

Sherry said...

What a great gift! That was really sweet of her...you know some of us Taiwan mama's arent so bad:) LOL!!!

Cole said...

How amazing are you to help their son and how amazing is Lucia to give you this gift? I am thankful that you have found friendship in each other! I love your pendant it is so beautiful. Thinking of you guys and praying that day comes soon.

Sarah said...

What a special friend you have to find such a thoughtful gift! (sniff sniff) How beautiful!

Jennefer said...

It is beyond perfect!

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Ann,
So glad you like it. We feel so lucky to know you and Jon. We can't wait to celebrate when you get that life-changing phone call from Bonnie and when I saw the pendant I immediatedly thought of you! Thank you again for making Noah's surgery go so smoothly.
Lucia and Adam

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful. What a special gift!!!

The family of six said...

Oh how pretty! What a thoughtful gift. I want one too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful pendant and love the meaning of this! You are a blessed person.

Sarah's proud Mama said...

I got that one for my first Mother's Day from my hubby and Sarah last year...I never take it off!
Robin

NikkiM said...

OMG THat is so beautiful! Hang in there my frient - I'm still thinking and praying for you :)