This is our story....of love, life, and adoption

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Zoo Day=Family Day

I'm a zoo geek, really I am. Actually I'm pretty much a geek at heart and now that I have a little one, I can indulge. Jon had not been to the zoo in about 20 years..seriously, borrow kids like I used to do and go. Since Jon and I work opposite shifts we try to reserve Saturdays for "family day" and do something outside of the house. No housework(trust me it shows) no yard work(shows there too) but just some good old fashioned together time. And so the adventure went...



Next indulgence....date night? We'll be trying that one soon!!

4 comments:

island jen said...

hee hee,,love the zoo pics! looks like she had sooo much fun!

Nicole said...

Adorable little girl!
Great blog!
nicole

Annie said...

So cute! It looks like a great day. And I am jealous of your Florida weather.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I have so enjoyed catching up on your sweet Angel! :) I know for us I can't believe it has been 4 and half months so I can understand a bit how you feel there :) We do not have a zoo in our town but that is on my list of things to do SOON!!! :) We can make a day trip and do one :) She is getting SOOO big and grown up an dI love the hair :)

Big hugs to yall
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com