This is our story....of love, life, and adoption

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

some scrapbooking Lo's



I really have nothing to post about, but I feel like I need to write something since I haven't posted in a while. Jen, got me back into scrapping when she helped me with the birthmother album. Boy, did she really get me back into things, she even gave me some stuff to get restarted. She's unleashed a fanatic. Since I have nothing to fill my days as I wait for our baby, I figured I would catch up on all our photos. Note: I'm still working on our honeymoon which was almost five years ago. So I have that to do, our actual wedding pictures, and a couple of vacations to scrap. That should keep me occupied until our little one gets here. I have to catch up b/c once the baby is here I'll have a slew of other pictures to scrap I'm sure. So here are a couple. I'm not very good yet, but I'll get there.

5 comments:

Annie said...

I'm impressed! If those are "not very good" scrapbook pages, than mine have no hope at all. :) I'm working on scrapbooking college and figure I'll work backwards from there- that'll keep me busy until I'm at least 103- or at any rate until something more excting to scrapbook comes along.
Annie

island jen said...

you rawk the proverbial house!! and don't forget to tell people i unleashed the inner starbucks in you too!! hee-hee!

Anonymous said...

glad to see that you update the blog. I do check you out everyday in hopes that we have some exciting news from you. Those LO's are great and I'm so glad that you are back in the scrapbooking hobby. It's fun and yet helps keep the memories alive and fun. Your new little baby is sooo going to love it. You're going to have to come down again so that you, Jen and I can hang out. Later girl.

Michelle

Chris and Sonya said...

wow. your scrapbooking kind of makes my random photo albums look terrible. you should start a business. very creative!
Sonya

Tammy said...

I'm thinking of starting a scrap hobby. Don't feel bad, I haven't done our honeymoon pictures (7 yrs) or many vacations.