This is our story....of love, life, and adoption

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Taiwan...out....

Last post from Taiwan and I have zero pictures. Sorry. We are tired and want to go home. As much as living in a 5 star hotel sounds good....it gets old. We want routine. Claire needs some routine. She need more stimulation then we can provide in a hotel environment. She needs structure that is difficult here when you eat out all the time. We have seen amazing changes in this little child in just 3 short weeks and we can't wait to see more of her personality blossom. We have seen developmental strides that I didn't think we would see in this short time. We are more in love with her then I thought possible. I can see that she trusts us and that just melts my heart. See you Stateside. From Taiwan...out.........

7 comments:

Farrah said...

WOOOOHOOOO you are finally coming home...Can't wait to see a family of 3 pic!!!

What an amazing journey you two have went on, and the time there you will cherish forever!!!!!

Tish said...

safe travels to you all! can't wait for you to return and get in your groove!

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you..
Bless your heart, I know you are homesick, and your hubby too.
There is no place like home.
I hope you have a safe and peaceful flight..

Jana

Annie said...

Have a safe trip home! I'm looking forward to hearing about life at home with Claire. I'm sure she'll strive on the routine and having mommy and daddy back in their home territory where they are comfortable.

Sarah k said...

Glad to see travel day home arrive! Have a great trip back and be careful! We look forward to seeing how it goes stateside!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

congats on bein on the way home with your girl! :)

blessings,
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

are u home yet? How many hours does it take to fly home?