This is our story....of love, life, and adoption

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Progress

We are so pleased that it is coming out well. This is the fairy that will hang above her changing table. I still have detail work to do overall, on the flowers, her skin, and on her face. Her wings are a peralescent(?) pink and I think it's reflecting the flash and that's why you can't see the color. But I'm excited that it looks descent. The tree in the post below is so detailed that I think I'm going to tackle that one last. I think we are doing 2-3 more pictures, not quite sure how it's all going to come together, but it's progress. Anyways..I said I would show progress, so here it is.

10 comments:

Tish said...

AWESOME!!! Claire is gonna love it! You are doing such a great job! Can't wait to see final photos.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

Jan

redmaryjanes said...

That looks wonderful!

island jen said...

i can't wait to see this in person...claire is a lucky girl!

Annie said...

aww, it's so cute. I'm excited to see progress already- I wasn't expecting to see more of the mural yet!

Sarah k said...

Looking good!!! I think she will like it. She is so bubbly, so fun stuff like fairies will suit her well I think. OH and check out our site. We have news!!!!!
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com

The family of six said...

How sweet, that will mean so much to her someday.

C's Mom said...

Lookin' fab!!!

Sherry said...

Lookin good mama! Miss Claire is goona love it:) She's just tooooo cute!!!

Just Us said...

Wow...that is impressive..I can't wait to see when it is finished! Kristie